Q1: What are your business opening hours?
A: Office hours are 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday, normal business days. Any orders received over the weekend will be processed on Mondays.
Q2: Do you accept International orders?
A: Yes we accept international orders. International delivery prices are calculated on check-out. Some products we are unable to offer international postage on (particularly fragile/bulky wooden products). To check if certain products can be shipped internationally, please drop us an email.
Q3: How can I submit my order?
A: We offer several forms of ordering, allowing you to select the method that suits you best.
- Credit Card: Select this option upon check-out. Credit cards are processed via the secure Paypal Credit Card gateway (you will find the credit card option at the bottom left of the Paypal screen).
- Paypal: Select this option upon check-out. You will be taken to the Paypal screen where you can log into your Paypal Account.
- Bank transfer: Select this option upon check-out. You will receive a confirmation email which has our bank details provided for you to finalise payment in your own time.
- Cheque and money order: We understand that not all people like to shop online, you can either phone us or select this option upon check-out, you will then be given our address details for payment in your confirmation email.
Please be aware that goods paid for by cheque, money order or direct deposit will not be dispatched until payment has cleared. Allow up to 4 working days in some cases.
Q4: Am I able to do one Babyography®/Petite Post® for a twin or multiple birth?
A: Congratulations.more than one bundle of joy! As space is limited on our Babyography®, we are only able to include one child per Babyography®. We do however have a new version of our Babyography product especially for twins – our Twinography® product – formatted to house all the information for a set of twins on the one certificate. We are happy to adapt our Petite Post® personalised newspapers to suit twin and multiple births as we have more space to play with!
Q5: My child was born in 1990. Are you able to complete a Babyography®/Petite Post® for older birth years?
A: Yes, we are able to do this and have done this for many of our customers. The format may alter slightly dependent on the information available for that year, and please allow the maximum time for us to complete your request.
Q6: How long does it take to receive an order?
A: As many of our products are made to order or personalised, turnaround times do vary. If you are looking for immediate delivery, please consider purchasing a Gift Certificate from our ‘Gift Certificates’ category (these are dispatched with 48 hours and gift certificates are delivered by express post). Often we can accommodate rush order requests – please contact us or advise us of your requirements upon check-out. Orders placed on the weekends will be counted as received on Mondays. You’ll find accurate delivery time information at the bottom of each product description within our shop. Stix and Stones Baby cannot be held responsible for delivery delays beyond our control and as such estimated times of arrival are only approximate.
Please also be sure to visit our sister site www.stixandstones.com.au, for our extended range of gifts and keepsakes, many of which are available for last minute delivery.
Q7: Can I personalise my Babyography®/Petite Post® more?
A: Absolutely! Space permitting, we are happy to personalise your product more. Common requests include adding the godparents, siblings, delivery information etc. Please include your request under “Additional Information” when ordering.
Q8: Can I order a Babyography®/Petite Post® before the baby is born?
A: The best way to do this is to purchase a gift certificate. Our gift certificates can be mailed directly to the recipient for them to redeem on line or by mail at his or her convenience.
Q9: What is your cancellations, exchanges and refunds policy?
A: Please refer to our Customer Care section.
Q10: How will my order be packaged and delivered?
A: Orders will be delivered by regular traceable Australia Post e-parcel (excluding Gift Certificates which are always sent via Express Post). We can ship to P.O. Boxes, residential addresses, business addresses or hospitals.
Q11: What are the expected delivery times?
A: We have provided accurate turnaround time information at the bottom of each product listing. Orders placed on the weekends will be counted as received on Mondays. As a guide:
Personalised products: Due to the personalised nature of our products, delivery times do vary. Delivered via Australia Post. Please allow 2-3 weeks for customisation of your product + delivery time. If you require your order by a set date, please mention this in your comments upon ordering so that we can do our best to accommodate your request.
Gift Certificates: Dispatched 48 hours from processing your order. Delivered via Express Post.
Stix and Stones Baby cannot be held responsible for delays in the postal service for either local or international customers. If you need your order for a specific date or day then please contact us directly to check if we are able to accommodate your request. As such estimated times of arrival are only approximate.
Q12: What are the postage and handling (P&H) costs?
A: We mostly use Australia Post for our parcels. An indication of parcel size is displayed at the bottom of each product listing.
Postal charges at a glance *
Shipping charges are based on a flat rate to any destination in Australia based on product size.
|Gift Certificate||Express Post||1-2 days transit||$9.50 P&H (delivered in presentation folder in rigid envelope)|
|X Small Parcel||Australia Post||3-7 days transit||$6.00 P&H to anywhere in Australia|
|Small Parcel||Australia Post||3-7 days transit||$9.50 P&H to anywhere in Australia (e.g. unframed Babyography products)|
|Medium Parcel||Australia Post||3-7 days transit||$13.50 P&H to anywhere in Australia (e.g. birth announcement orders)|
|Large Parcel||Australia Post||3-7 days transit||$15.50-$19.50 P&H to anywhere in Australia (e.g. framed Babyography products)|
|International Shipping||Airmail or Registered International||various, allow up to 2 weeks||Starts from AUD $20.00+ to anywhere Worldwide. Postage is calculated upon check-out.|
* Please note that rural areas might take an extra few days. Stix and Stones Baby cannot be held responsible for delays in the postal service for either local or international customers. As such estimated times of arrival are only approximate. If you need your order for a specific date or day then please contact us directly.
Q13: How can I find out about becoming a Reseller of your products?
A: We are always keen to talk to like-minded businesses interested in selling our products. Our ‘Retailer Application Form’ is available for download on our Stockists page.
Q14: Are you interested in selling my personalised product on your site?
A: www.babyography.com.au is our site dedicated to selling all products that design and produce ourselves at Stix & Stones Baby. However, we also have a sister site www.stixandstones.com.au on which we are always keen to expand the range of personalised and unique products offered. If you are a business with a similar focus on creating unique and beautiful personalised gifts, we’d love to hear from you. Please email us outlining your business and we will respond to you as soon as we can. We look forward to doing business with you.
Q15: In what format do you require my photograph?
The trick of selecting a good photo depends on 4 factors:
- Quality of recording device (your camera or scanner)
- The technical proficiency of the photographer (sorry, we can’t unblur photos!)
- The size (in pixels) of the digital image
- The digital format it is stored in (lossless vs. lossy compression)
So what doe this mean?
Digital photos work the best. For digital photos we recommend a 3+ mega pixel camera or higher, set at the highest resolution possible. Save digital images in a large JPEG format (your camera/photo software usually automatically does this for you). Pick a technically good photo – e.g. is it in focus, good lighting, undamaged etc.
- Digital Photos: In order to get the crispest print results, your image should be large. For example. 1500 x2000 pixels (from 3 mega pixel camera). Digital photos can be emailed or saved to disc then mailed to us. Please do not re-touch or crop the photo, or re-save to a smaller or larger file size, as this almost always reduces your photo quality. We will crop for best effect on your product.
- Scanned photos: We can scan images for you, or if you would prefer to send a scanned image, here are a few guidelines to follow: Scan images at 300 dpi and scaled at 100%. Most scanned images are created as bitmaps (BMP) files. If your email provider allows for large attachments send the photograph as a bitmap. Otherwise, save it as a JPEG.
You’ll probably be aware if you have put your photo through some type of ‘file compression’. If you have, please send us the original uncompressed file.
Unfortunately due to copyright restrictions we are unable to use photographs by professional photographers without a release form from your photographer.